By signing up to participate in The Body Hub sessions, you agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions set out below.
We reserve the right to change, update or reissue these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such changes will be posted to our Website and you agree to be bound by such changes.
References to “we”, “us” and/or “our” in these Terms and conditions is a reference to The Body Hub and its’ related entities, affiliates and franchisees (as relevant).
WAIVER & RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Prior to undertaking any new form of exercise, you should consult with your doctor or other healthcare practitioner to ensure that you are mindful of your current health and any restrictions that may be appropriate for you.
When participating, do not over exert yourself and work at your own pace. Stop immediately if you feel pain or discomfort. You should immediately seek medical attention if there are any unanticipated changes to your physical condition at any time.
You must notify your instructor if you have any pre-existing injuries or medical conditions which may impact upon your ability to perform the movements in our sessions.
By undertaking any exercise program (including the use of any equipment provided by The Body Hub), you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk that that the creators, producers, instructors and distributors of our exercise programs will not be liable for any personal injury, loss or liability of whatsoever nature arising as a result of, or in connection with, your undertaking of any such exercise program or following advice contained on our website or given by our instructors.
CLASS PRICES & BOOKING
CANCELLATIONS & REFUND
One to one sessions
1. 24-hour notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
2. Notice of less than 24 hours will incur full payment of the full session fee.
3. Once purchased, your sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Most classes are 45 minutes or 50 minutes long
5. Package of 4 & 6 classes expire within a month of purchase whether used or not.
6. Package of 10 classes expire within 2 months of purchase whether used or not
7. Sessions are only confirmed once full payment has been made.
Pre-Booked Packages (Private Groups Workshops & Intensives)
7. Full Payment is required to book your spot in a pre-booked package.